Today, I was reminded how fortunate I am that I discovered network marketing. In our current economic times… pay raises are few and far between, retirement plans are being cut and in jeopardy, employees are asked to take on more and more responsibilities without compensation, many people live paycheck to paycheck, debt is soaring…just to name a few reasons as to why generating a second stream of income is necessary. I knew many of those “issues”, until I stumbled upon network marketing.
With network marketing, you are paid what you put into the business, as little or as much as you want. It is the best business model around. Why? Here’s a few of my top reasons:
- Companies invest in its employees and their success, instead of investing in advertising and celebrity endorsement.
- Start up costs are low with little to no risk.
- It’s a simple business model that doesn’t require a college degree, overhead, employees, or a brick and mortar shop.
- You can work your business part time, any time, on your own schedule.
- You use the products that you love and get paid, WELL, to do so, then SHARE with others.
- If you give your business enough time and effort you are able to compress a 30-50 year career into 3-5 years….and continue receiving a check for the rest of your life.
- The Direct Selling Association has been around for over 100 years, so it’s a tried and true business model that’s proven to be solid.
In addition to that, I am touching lives by helping them regain their health, I am making fabulous friendships, and my worries about money are decreasing. I keep thinking how lucky I am that I have found this business model. Where else, could I earn this type of money, working part-time, making my own schedule? I work around my full-time teaching job and my family’s schedule. It a win-win.
I can show you the way. Are you ready?