Did you know that Blockbuster passed on buying Netflix for $40 million because they didn’t understand their business model?!
It was too different from their TRADITIONAL thinking…
Now most Blockbusters are shut down and Netflix has 50million+ customers and is worth an estimated ☆☆ $19.7 BILLION!!!!
I almost made the same mistake as Blockbuster. I was “secretly” using plexus products (and knew they were excellent products and working!) and I still stayed a closet user, never wanting any part of the business. I almost missed out on a huge business opportunity just because it’s a different business plan than I was used to!! I am SO glad I stepped out of my traditional thinking!!!
No quotas or inventory to keep.
No debt to open or operate.
Just $34.95 a year.
In 2014 and 2015 we made the ‘Inc.’ magazine top 500 FASTEST growing privately owned company in the country (#2 in health and wellness in 2014), with over 16,000% growth in 3 years, and is projected to be a billion dollar company in the very near future.
Everyone hears the stories of the big money makers from network marketing, those people that are making 6 figures a month, living large, and achieving financial freedom. It sounds so attractive and who wouldn’t that? Doesn’t everyone want freedom from something? Freedom might mean living in a huge mansion on the beach, driving a Lamborghini, or traveling the world. Freedom may also mean no longer having car payments, a mortgage, and taking a yearly family vacation. But, what does it really mean to my team, the ones that I have gotten to know so well over the last two years?
Here’s what it means to my team:
- freedom is having some extra money to buy groceries for the week
- freedom is paying your bills on time and having some money left over
- freedom is being able to take you children back-to-school shopping
- freedom is being able to stay at mom or dad
- freedom is being able to retire from your J.O.B.
- freedom is working towards securing your retirement
- freedom is being able to donate to causes you hold dear to your heart
- freedom is the peace of mind that you have options
In multi-level marketing (MLM), everyone gets earns money from using your own products. We aren’t running out to buy them from those “big box” retailers that don’t care about their own employees. We simply purchase from our own websites and get a little kick back from doing so. We don’t have a messy inventory or quotas to meet, we simply purchase and use our own products and get paid to share with others. It’s that easy.
Today, I was reminded how fortunate I am that I discovered network marketing. In our current economic times… pay raises are few and far between, retirement plans are being cut and in jeopardy, employees are asked to take on more and more responsibilities without compensation, many people live paycheck to paycheck, debt is soaring…just to name a few reasons as to why generating a second stream of income is necessary. I knew many of those “issues”, until I stumbled upon network marketing.
With network marketing, you are paid what you put into the business, as little or as much as you want. It is the best business model around. Why? Here’s a few of my top reasons:
- Companies invest in its employees and their success, instead of investing in advertising and celebrity endorsement.
- Start up costs are low with little to no risk.
- It’s a simple business model that doesn’t require a college degree, overhead, employees, or a brick and mortar shop.
- You can work your business part time, any time, on your own schedule.
- You use the products that you love and get paid, WELL, to do so, then SHARE with others.
- If you give your business enough time and effort you are able to compress a 30-50 year career into 3-5 years….and continue receiving a check for the rest of your life.
- The Direct Selling Association has been around for over 100 years, so it’s a tried and true business model that’s proven to be solid.
In addition to that, I am touching lives by helping them regain their health, I am making fabulous friendships, and my worries about money are decreasing. I keep thinking how lucky I am that I have found this business model. Where else, could I earn this type of money, working part-time, making my own schedule? I work around my full-time teaching job and my family’s schedule. It a win-win.
I can show you the way. Are you ready?