Do you want to work from home? Yes, you! Have you thought about working from home and doing something that you love?
After I had my kiddos, I was always looking for a “better way.” I was working 5 days a week, all day long, and using the weekends to catch up. I was exhausted and felt like a hamster in a spinning wheel.
Think about this…
- Get up at 6 am (or earlier) and rush to get ready for work.
- Get your kiddos dressed, fed, and ready to go.
- Rush out the door.
- Struggle to get your kids buckled into their car seat.
- Drop them off (while they are screaming or crying, or worse they run off and don’t seem to mind that they aren’t with you).
- Hurry and try to get to your J.O.B. on time (usually you’re running late).
- Work all day (probably at a job that you hate).
- Rush out the door at 5:00 pm, jump in your car and drive to the daycare.
- Grab your kiddos and drive home…exhausted!
- Get home…what to cook, cook dinner, do some laundry, play with the kiddos, do the dishes, pick up toys, bath time….all that in about 2-3 hours. Then, it’s time for bed.
- Put your kids to bed.
- Sit down for a few minutes to catch your breath…fall asleep on the sofa. Or, if you are like me, fall asleep on the floor next to your child’s bed.
- Wake up at midnight, drag yourself to bed.
- Get up and do it all over again.
Not much of a glamorous lifestyle, huh? I was always questioning this lifestyle and knew there was a better way. I wanted to spend more time with my kids….wanted to take them to play dates….to the park….bake them cookies in the middle of the day….be the one to kiss their boo-boos…just be with them and not miss out.
There is a better way and I can show you how. CONTACT ME and we can chat about the possibilities. It’s time to make some changes. You can do it.